Cold Drip Coffee | 6 x 500ml Bottles
Dark City Foundry have perfected the art of cold drip coffee. We take filtered cold water and slowly percolate it through a column of coffee grounds over 10 hours at 7 degrees. Nothing else is added!
The cold drip process extracts fewer acidic and bitter compounds from the coffee bean. The result is a lighter, less bitter flavour with more floral notes.
The coffee will keep for up to 8 weeks in the fridge. However, once you open the bottle, we suggest that it's best to consume within 2 weeks. All bottles will list a best before date.
Each 500ml bottle contains 10 serves of our delicious, smooth cold drip coffee. All the flavour but without the bitterness or acidity.
Ingredients: filtered water and ground coffee.
Why we love it!
- Smooth flavour, no bitterness and no need to add milk and sugar to mask bitter flavour (as there are none!)
- No added sugar
- No added preservatives
- Just two ingredients – ground coffee and filtered water
- 10-hour cold drip process
- 8-week shelf life
- Flavour profile: caramel, chocolate and almonds
- Perfect for espresso martinis
- Suitable for vegans
- Proudly made in Melbourne