Cascara (Coffee Cherry) Tea | 6 x 330ml Bottle
Now available online and at our farmers markets!
We take the dried skins of the coffee cherry (called cáscara, the Spanish word for 'skin') and and use our cold drip process to make a wonderful naturally sweet, slightly fruity tea.
We slowly percolate pure cold water through the cascara over 14 hours, gently bringing out the delicate flavours. There's no added sugar or preservatives.
With a flavour completely different from the coffee bean that it comes from within it, this cascara tea is low in both caffeine and sugar.
Our 330ml bottles are ready to drink just like an iced tea. Lovely and refreshing!
As a small batch, fresh-brewed drink it will keep for 3 weeks from the date of bottling, so we recommend enjoying it straight away.
Ingredients: filtered water and cascara (coffee cherry skins)
Why we love it!
- Lovely natural sweetness with a light fruity flavour
- Very low in sugar and caffeine (one 15th the caffeine of our coffee!)
- Ready to drink, and lovely just it as it is
- 14-hour cold drip process
- Preservative free, suitable for vegans
- Melbourne made