Cold Drip Coffee Chia Pudding
Breakfast can sometimes be that meal that's a bit of an afterthought and you end up reaching for the same thing to eat every day.
My chia pudding recipe is super easy as you make it the night before so it's all ready to go in the morning #winning.
- 1/3 cup (80ml) cold drip coffee
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp (15ml) almond butter
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp (30ml) honey or rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Blend all ingredients until smooth, pour into a bowl and leave in the fridge overnight to set.