Our Cold Drip Coffee is very versatile. It can be enjoyed hot or cold, or used in cocktails or cooking.
Cold Drip Coffee is delicious straight from the fridge. Try it neat, or pour over ice. You can add a dash of cold water if you like.
We brew it cold, but you don’t have to drink it like that.
Try heating it up, with or without milk.
Try adding some milk of your choice to make a quick and easy iced coffee. It’s great over ice!
Coconut Water Refresher
- Cold drip coffee
- Pure coconut water
Make a 50/50 mix of cold drip coffee and coconut water. It’s very refreshing on a hot day, plus bonus electrolytes!
- 30ml cold drip coffee
- 30ml vodka
- 30ml Kahlua
Shake with ice and serve in a Martini glass. Yum!
- 60ml cold drip coffee
- ¼ tsp grapefruit bitters (or orange bitters can be substituted)
- Simple syrup (dilute 1 tsp sugar with 1 tsp hot water)
Mix and serve with ice and a twist of grapefruit peel
- 125ml of Cold Drip Coffee, heated
- 125ml of hot water
- ½ tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ tbsp of MCT oil
Blend in a blender or with a stick blender and serve!
Coffee & Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- 185ml (¾ cup) of Cold Drip Coffee
- 400ml (1 can) full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup Medjool dates, pitted (about 8 dates)
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
Blend all ingredients in a blender until the dates are combined with the rest of the ice cream base.
Pour into an ice cream machine and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Add Cold Drip Coffee to a breakfast smoothie.
- Add some to your next chocolate cake.
- Try some in a chia pudding.